You can request from the Department of Social Security a forecast of the pension income you may be entitled to at different retirement ages.

Click here to contact the Department of Social Security or call 153 – to request a tentative assessment. You will then receive a formal response from the Department of Social Security.

The forecast that you receive is based on your current social security record and it assumes that your contributions up to your retirement have been paid unless you have terminated your employment.

The response provides you also with replies to your queries. For example the effect on your pension rate shall you wish to retire early from work, change work or income.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email