A social security contribution history sheet can be easily obtained from your nearby district office. Click here to get a list of the district offices. You can also request your employment history sheet from JOBs+ and compare your contributions paid against your employment history.

To facilitate matters, in case you have missing contributions, you can ask the respective employer for FS3s and then present a copy at your nearest district office for updates.  Such documents can be scanned and sent to generic email – Social Security at MFCS social.security@gov.mt.