ĠEMMA Webinars | The ĠEMMA Pulse Survey on Household Money Management: One year on…
Apr 29, 2021 10:00 AM
For the past year, ĠEMMA commissioned EMCS to undertake a series of six pulse surveys on Household Financial Management, tracking how Maltese households have been managing their finances during the COVID-19 pandemic.
This webinar will present the results from the latest survey conducted in March 2021 which will be discussed by a panel consisting of:
- Frans Camilleri – Economist and Advisor at MSFC
- Abigail Mamo – CEO at The Chamber of SMEs Malta
- Josef Bugeja – General Secretary of the GWU
- Stephania Sant Dimech – CEO at Richmond Foundation
- David Spiteri Gingell – ĠEMMA Team Leader
who will provide insights into the results from their unique perspectives.