ĠEMMA is running a financial capability education campaign that is co-financed under the European Social Fund. The campaign is directed towards 14 different categories of persons. As part of its campaign ĠEMMA has launched the following Handbook titled ‘Taħdem fin-negozju tal-familja? Il-bolla hija mod ta’ kif tassigura l-pensjoni tiegħek. Hallasha!’ directed towards persons who are employed with a family business.
The Handbook is in Maltese and provides guidance and tips in relation to:
- Understanding what it means to work in a family business.
- Understanding your obligations.
- Ensuring that you are paid a fixed and market wage.
- Ensuring your social security contribution is being paid by your employer.
- Paying your social security contribution so that you are covered by the social security system, such as sick leave.
My ĠEMMA Budget Planner
The My ĠEMMA Budget Planner is a supporting tool that is used with this Handbook. Do you wish to know more? Contact us on email@example.com.