Eligibility criteria –
- Persons with disability **, employed in the private sector, full-time or part-time, who, as of 8th March 2020, due to the impact of COVID-19, cannot go to work on medical advice and are not able to work from home.
- Registered with Jobsplus as a person with disability **
** You have a Special ID No or EU Disability Card issued by the Commission of the Rights of Persons with Disability
- The COVID-19 – Person with Disability Benefit
€166.15 per week if you were working full-time before you became unemployed or
€103.85 per week if you were working part-time before you became unemployed.
- The Social Security Contribution will be paid on your behalf
- Disability Assistances, if you are entitled to it, will continue to be paid without deductions;
Should you have any queries kindly approach the Department of Social Security on the following address: